We work with experienced Criminal Defense Attorney's in California. We provide state and federal Criminal Defense Attorney referrals to individuals facing major crimes.
California - Telemarketing Fraud Defense Lawyer
Arrested for Telemarketing Fraud?
Telemarketing fraud involves solicitations and promises something of value over the telephone with the express intent of not delivering it after payment is made.
Telemarketing fraud and schemes always involve selling non-existent products or services or seeking solicitations for phony charities or offering commissions for the use of the victim’s bank account. Telemarketing schemes target the elderly in many cases. If you have been accused for telemarketing fraud it is in your best interests to seek legal counsel immediately.
Telemarketing Fraud can include:
- Advance fee fraud
- Charity fraud
- Checking account fraud
- Impersonation of publicofficials
- Jury service schemes
- Lottery ticket fraud
- Prize promotion fraud
- Pyramid fraud
- Selling or brokering names
- Tax payment schemes
- Vending machine fraud
We connect you with experienced defense attorneys that will vigorously represent you throughout the criminal justice process including:
- Bail hearing
- Grand jury indictment
- Initial investigation
- Jail or prison
- Plea negotiations
- Pre-sentencing investigationand reports
If you or someone you care about is being investigated or has been charged with Telemarketing Fraud you will need an experienced defense lawyer to protect your legal rights. If you are convicted, you face possible incarceration.
If you are charged with Telemarketing Fraud or offense should always be adequately represented by an experienced defense attorney.
Telemarketing Fraud can carry severe and devastating penalties including jail time, heavy fines and a permanent criminal record.
If you've been accused of Telemarketing Fraud, you need an attorney who will fight vigorously on your behalf. It is important to retain an experienced criminal defense lawyer to protect your freedom and your personal record and help you win a dismissal or acquittal of charges.
How a Defense Attorney can help you:
- Be available 24/7. The key to good defense work is diligence and speed. We take this job seriously.
- Spend crucial time on your case so that it is prepared as good as is possible at each stage in the process.
- Spend time with you (and your family) learning and understanding you and your case.
- Spend time in investigation so that we will know the case better than even the law enforcement agency involved.
- Be in contact with the DA or US Attorney in an attempt to ensure that the case, where possible, is terminated as quickly as possible.
- Hire and manage investigators, who are often able to impeach witnesses for the government who exaggerate or change their stories at trial.
Contact a Criminal Defense Attorney
If you or a family member has been recently arrested you need to talk to a Criminal Defense lawyer as soon as possible. The foremost priority is usually getting a lawyer to help arrange release and provide some information about what's ahead. Use our easy contact form and a lawyer will contact you within 24 hours.
Call toll free if you have a question at 866-757-6949
Keywords| Telemarketing Fraud Criminal Lawyer | Telemarketing Fraud Criminal Defense Lawyer | Telemarketing Fraud Criminal Attorney | Telemarketing Fraud Criminal Defense Attorney | Telemarketing Fraud Criminal Defense Lawyer | Telemarketing Fraud California Defense Lawyer | Telemarketing Fraud Defense Attorneys | Telemarketing Fraud Criminal Attorneys | Telemarketing Fraud California Criminal Defense Attorneys | Telemarketing Fraud, California Crime Lawyer | Telemarketing Fraud Criminal Defense Lawyer | Telemarketing Fraud Criminal Defense Attorney l California Crime Attorney | California CA Crime Attorneys | Telemarketing Fraud, California Crime Attorney