We work with experienced Criminal Defense Attorney's in California. We provide state and federal Criminal Defense Attorney referrals to individuals facing major crimes.
California – Tax Fraud Defense Lawyer
Arrested for Tax Fraud?
Lying or giving evasive answers to IRS investigators, delaying tactics, and other actions designed to mislead IRS investigators are all considered of tax fraud. If have been arrested or charged with Tax Fraud it is very important that you consult with an experienced tax Fraud defense lawyer.
An experienced tax fraud lawyer can help you through an IRS tax audit and help you develop an effective defense strategy. When answering questions from an IRS auditor a defense lawyer can help you with your 5th Amendment rights and determine which questions to answer. Tax Fraud crimes can carry severe and devastating penalties including jail time, heavy fines and a permanent criminal record.
Tax Fraud can include:
- Concealing illegal activities
- Dealing in unreported cashtransactions
- Dubious or unexplainablebehavior
- Failure to collect employmenttaxes
- Failure to file your taxreturns
- Failure to cooperate with IRSauthorities
- Failure to make estimated taxpayments
- Filing false documents
- Hiding assets from IRS
- Keeping Inadequate records
- Participating in illegalactivities
- Under statement of income
The civil tax fraud penalty is equal to 75% of the tax owed, plus interest on the penalty. If an IRS tax auditor suspects Tax Fraud he may refer your case to the IRS Criminal Investigation unit for criminal tax prosecution. Tax Fraud convictions can lead to severe penalties.
If you've been accused of Tax Fraud, you need an attorney who will fight vigorously on your behalf. It is important to retain an experienced Tax Fraud defense lawyer to protect your freedom and your personal record and help you win a dismissal or acquittal of charges.
Have you been charged with a criminal Kidnapping?
When people are charged with a crime they face the prospect of incarceration. Ultimately that can bring with it probation and parole, large fines, forced registration with law enforcement, and perhaps most damaging, a record that severely hinders even the most rehabilitated - sometimes for the rest of their lives.
What's worse is that the damage can extend even to the accused's family in many ways. Finally, where a crime has been perpetrated the accused must acknowledge the damage that may have been done to any innocent victim. While we don't claim the ability to undo harms already done, we are here to provide finest and most ethical legal defense you'll find anywhere.
How a Defense Attorney can help you:
- Be available 24/7. The key to good defense work is diligence and speed. We take this job seriously.
- Spend crucial time on your case so that it is prepared as good as is possible at each stage in the process.
- Spend time with you (and your family) learning and understanding you and your case.
- Spend time in investigation so that we will know the case better than even the law enforcement agency involved.
- Be in contact with the DA or US Attorney in an attempt to ensure that the case, where possible, is terminated as quickly as possible.
- Hire and manage investigators, who are often able to impeach witnesses for the government who exaggerate or change their stories at trial.
Contact a Criminal Defense Attorney
If you or a family member has been recently arrested you need to talk to a Criminal Defense lawyer as soon as possible. The foremost priority is usually getting a lawyer to help arrange release and provide some information about what's ahead. Use our easy contact form and a lawyer will contact you within 24 hours.
Call toll free if you have a question at 866-757-6949
Keywords| Tax Fraud Criminal Lawyer | Tax Fraud Criminal Defense Lawyer | Tax Fraud Criminal Attorney | Tax Fraud Criminal Defense Attorney | Tax Fraud Criminal Defense Lawyer | Tax Fraud California Defense Lawyer | Tax Fraud Defense Attorneys | Tax Fraud Criminal Attorneys | Tax Fraud California Criminal Defense Attorneys | Tax Fraud, California Crime Lawyer | Tax Fraud Criminal Defense Lawyer | Tax Fraud Criminal Defense Attorney l California Crime Attorney | California CA Crime Attorneys | Tax Fraud, California Crime Attorney