We work with experienced Criminal Defense Attorney's in California. We provide state and federal Criminal Defense Attorney referrals to individuals facing major crimes.
California – Kidnapping Defense Lawyer
Arrested for Kidnapping?
Kidnapping is the taking away or asportation of a person against the person's will, usually to hold the person in false imprisonment, a confinement without legal authority. This is often done for ransom or in furtherance of another crime. A majority of jurisdictions in the United States retain the "asportation" element for kidnapping, where the victim must be confined in a bounded area against their will and moved. Any amount of movement will suffice for the requirement, even if it is moving the abductee to a house next door.
We work with experienced Criminal Defense Attorney's in each state. We provide state and federal Criminal Defense Attorney referrals to individuals facing major crimes.
Have you been charged with a criminal Kidnapping?
When people are charged with a crime they face the prospect of incarceration. Ultimately that can bring with it probation and parole, large fines, forced registration with law enforcement, and perhaps most damaging, a record that severely hinders even the most rehabilitated - sometimes for the rest of their lives.
What's worse is that the damage can extend even to the accused's family in many ways. Finally, where a crime has been perpetrated the accused must acknowledge the damage that may have been done to any innocent victim. While we don't claim the ability to undo harms already done, we are here to provide finest and most ethical legal defense you'll find anywhere.
How a Defense Attorney can help you:
- Be available 24/7. The key to good defense work is diligence and speed. We take this job seriously.
- Spend crucial time on your case so that it is prepared as good as is possible at each stage in the process.
- Spend time with you (and your family) learning and understanding you and your case.
- Spend time in investigation so that we will know the case better than even the law enforcement agency involved.
- Be in contact with the DA or US Attorney in an attempt to ensure that the case, where possible, is terminated as quickly as possible.
- Hire and manage investigators, who are often able to impeach witnesses for the government who exaggerate or change their stories at trial.
Contact a Criminal Defense Attorney
If you or a family member has been recently arrested you need to talk to a Criminal Defense lawyer as soon as possible. The foremost priority is usually getting a lawyer to help arrange release and provide some information about what's ahead. Use our easy contact form and a lawyer will contact you within 24 hours.
Call toll free if you have a question at 866-757-6949
Keywords| Kidnapping Criminal Lawyer | Kidnapping Criminal Defense Lawyer | Kidnapping Criminal Attorney | Kidnapping Criminal Defense Attorney | Kidnapping Criminal Defense Lawyer | Kidnapping California Defense Lawyer | Kidnapping Defense Attorneys | Kidnapping Criminal Attorneys | Kidnapping California Criminal Defense Attorneys | Kidnapping, California Crime Lawyer | Kidnapping Criminal Defense Lawyer | Kidnapping Criminal Defense Attorney l California Crime Attorney | California CA Crime Attorneys | Kidnapping, California Crime Attorney