We work with experienced Criminal Defense Attorney's in California. We provide state and federal Criminal Defense Attorney referrals to individuals facing major crimes.
California - Hit & Run Defense Lawyer
Arrested for Hit & Run?
A Hit & Run crime is when a person is involved in a vehicle collision and fails to stop and provide information to the other party in the collision.A conviction for Hit & Run can result in the loss of the person's driver’s license, incarceration, probation, community service and a fine.
If you have been charged with a hit and run, you should contact an experienced criminal defense lawyer as soon as possible to protect your legal rights and options.
Hit & Run sentencing takes into account:
- Extent of damage
- Cooperation with Investigators
- Nature of the accident
- Personal injuries
- Past criminal record
If you or someone you care about is being investigated or has been charged with Hit & Run you will need an experienced defense lawyer to protect your legal rights. If you are convicted, you face possible incarceration.
If you are charged with Hit & Run or offense should always be adequately represented by an experienced defense attorney.
Hit & Run can carry severe and devastating penalties including jail time, heavy fines and a permanent criminal record.
If you've been accused of Hit & Run, you need an attorney who will fight vigorously on your behalf. It is important to retain an experienced criminal defense lawyer to protect your freedom and your personal record and help you win a dismissal or acquittal of charges.
How a Defense Attorney can help you:
- Be available 24/7. The key to good defense work is diligence and speed. We take this job seriously.
- Spend crucial time on your case so that it is prepared as good as is possible at each stage in the process.
- Spend time with you (and your family) learning and understanding you and your case.
- Spend time in investigation so that we will know the case better than even the law enforcement agency involved.
- Be in contact with the DA or US Attorney in an attempt to ensure that the case, where possible, is terminated as quickly as possible.
- Hire and manage investigators, who are often able to impeach witnesses for the government who exaggerate or change their stories at trial.
Contact a Criminal Defense Attorney
If you or a family member has been recently arrested you need to talk to a Criminal Defense lawyer as soon as possible. The foremost priority is usually getting a lawyer to help arrange release and provide some information about what's ahead. Use our easy contact form and a lawyer will contact you within 24 hours.
Call toll free if you have a question at 866-757-6949
Keywords| Hit & Run Criminal Lawyer | Hit & Run Criminal Defense Lawyer | Hit & Run Criminal Attorney | Hit & Run Criminal Defense Attorney | Hit & Run Criminal Defense Lawyer | Hit & Run California Defense Lawyer | Hit & Run Defense Attorneys | Hit & Run Criminal Attorneys | Hit & Run California Criminal Defense Attorneys | Hit & Run, California Crime Lawyer | Hit & Run Criminal Defense Lawyer | Hit & Run Criminal Defense Attorney l California Crime Attorney | California CA Crime Attorneys | Hit & Run, California Crime Attorney