We work with experienced Criminal Defense Attorney's in California. We provide state and federal Criminal Defense Attorney referrals to individuals facing major crimes.
California - Grand Theft Defense Lawyer
Arrested for Grand Theft?
Grand theft is the taking someone else's property against their will with the intent of permanently depriving them of the property. Grand Theft is on the rise. Each year 25 million Americans become the victims of consumer fraud that is considered a grand.
Grand Theft can include:
- Credit card fraud
- Internet fraud
- Identity theft
- Taking of a firearm
- Taking goods
- Taking property
- Taking services from a place ofbusiness
- Vehicle theft
If you or someone you care about is being investigated or has been charged with Grand Theft you will need an experienced defense lawyer to protect your legal rights. If you are convicted, you face possible incarceration.
If you are charged with Grand Theft or offense should always be adequately represented by an experienced defense attorney.
Grand Theft can carry severe and devastating penalties including jail time, heavy fines and a permanent criminal record.
If you've been accused of Grand Theft, you need an attorney who will fight vigorously on your behalf. It is important to retain an experienced criminal defense lawyer to protect your freedom and your personal record and help you win a dismissal or acquittal of charges.
How a Defense Attorney can help you:
- Be available 24/7. The key to good defense work is diligence and speed. We take this job seriously.
- Spend crucial time on your case so that it is prepared as good as is possible at each stage in the process.
- Spend time with you (and your family) learning and understanding you and your case.
- Spend time in investigation so that we will know the case better than even the law enforcement agency involved.
- Be in contact with the DA or US Attorney in an attempt to ensure that the case, where possible, is terminated as quickly as possible.
- Hire and manage investigators, who are often able to impeach witnesses for the government who exaggerate or change their stories at trial.
Contact a Criminal Defense Attorney
If you or a family member has been recently arrested you need to talk to a Criminal Defense lawyer as soon as possible. The foremost priority is usually getting a lawyer to help arrange release and provide some information about what's ahead. Use our easy contact form and a lawyer will contact you within 24 hours.
Call toll free if you have a question at 866-757-6949
Keywords| Grand Theft Criminal Lawyer | Grand Theft Criminal Defense Lawyer | Grand Theft Criminal Attorney | Grand Theft Criminal Defense Attorney | Grand Theft Criminal Defense Lawyer | Grand Theft California Defense Lawyer | Grand Theft Defense Attorneys | Grand Theft Criminal Attorneys | Grand Theft California Criminal Defense Attorneys | Grand Theft, California Crime Lawyer | Grand Theft Criminal Defense Lawyer | Grand Theft Criminal Defense Attorney l California Crime Attorney | California CA Crime Attorneys | Grand Theft, California Crime Attorney