We work with experienced Criminal Defense Attorney's in California. We provide state and federal Criminal Defense Attorney referrals to individuals facing major crimes.
California - Animal Cruelty Defense Lawyer
Arrested for Animal Cruelty?
Animal Cruelty is broken into two groups.
Passive Cruelty - Acts of Omission: Passive cruelty is as a crime based on the lack of attention given to an animal. This can include dehydration, lack of shelter, signs of malnutrition,ignored health problems, etc. conditions etc
Active Cruelty - Acts of Commission: Active Cruelty is a crime based on deliberate violent intent to cause harm to the animal. This can include, dog fighting, torture, untreated wounds, etc.
Animal Cruelly can include:
- Bruises injuries on animal
- Dog fighting
- Eye injuries on animal
- Fractures injuries on animal
- Ignored health problems
- Lack of protection or shelter
- Lack of sanitary living environment
- Owner shows lack of concern for animals well-being
- Signs of malnutrition
- subdued and frightened behavior by animal
- Untreated wounds or injuries
If you or someone you care about is being investigated or has been charged with Animal Cruelty you will need an experienced defense lawyer to protect your legal rights. If you are convicted, you face possible incarceration.
If you are charged with Animal Cruelty or offense should always be adequately represented by an experienced defense attorney.
Animal Cruelty can carry severe and devastating penalties including jail time, heavy fines and a permanent criminal record.
If you've been accused of Animal Cruelty, you need an attorney who will fight vigorously on your behalf. It is important to retain an experienced criminal defense lawyer to protect your freedom and your personal record and help you win a dismissal or acquittal of charges.
How a Defense Attorney can help you:
- Be available 24/7. The key to good defense work is diligence and speed. We take this job seriously.
- Spend crucial time on your case so that it is prepared as good as is possible at each stage in the process.
- Spend time with you (and your family) learning and understanding you and your case.
- Spend time in investigation so that we will know the case better than even the law enforcement agency involved.
- Be in contact with the DA or US Attorney in an attempt to ensure that the case, where possible, is terminated as quickly as possible.
- Hire and manage investigators, who are often able to impeach witnesses for the government who exaggerate or change their stories at trial.
Contact a Criminal Defense Attorney
If you or a family member has been recently arrested you need to talk to a Criminal Defense lawyer as soon as possible. The foremost priority is usually getting a lawyer to help arrange release and provide some information about what's ahead. Use our easy contact form and a lawyer will contact you within 24 hours.
Call toll free if you have a question at 866-757-6949
Keywords| Animal Cruelty Criminal Lawyer | Animal Cruelty Criminal Defense Lawyer | Animal Cruelty Criminal Attorney | Animal Cruelty Criminal Defense Attorney | Animal Cruelty Criminal Defense Lawyer | Animal Cruelty California Defense Lawyer | Animal Cruelty Defense Attorneys | Animal Cruelty Criminal Attorneys | Animal Cruelty California Criminal Defense Attorneys | Animal Cruelty, California Crime Lawyer | Animal Cruelty Criminal Defense Lawyer | Animal Cruelty Criminal Defense Attorney l California Crime Attorney | California CA Crime Attorneys | Animal Cruelty, California Crime Attorney